Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For you, you... and You, my Dearest God..

for you, my guardian angel...

anyway thanks for makin me hurt so deep here, darl..
but i won't try to fix it all...
i won't begging you to stop everything you've done to me, to her or the other woman..
i've known you more than a year, and during that, i knew you were a nice person...
i knew many side of yours that people never think.
there are so many people who hate you, but i could see the goodness that you have.
during that, you were not just my boyfriend, but also my brother, my bestfriend, and so many figure are in you...
during that, you were my first
during that, i believed in you... i gave my credibility on you... i've tried for my patience...

i won't make it all back again..
my dissapointment has disappeared everything about you...
at least i've tried to make those seems clear...
don't cheat anyone again, dear...
catch your future with her.. and don't make her dissapoint on you anymore...
i give you up...

i know, it isn't totally finish...
but, please... dont make me as a victim to make her change anymore :(
all you made, all you did...
i realize that it tottally not for me...
but for her...
everything you did to me, it was for her...
for makin her change...

all you did was fake!
fake love,
fake rose,
fake words,
fake doll,
and fake memories...

i'm tryin to forget you and all of our memories...
because i know, everything was fake!
it doesnt proper to be remember.

stop hurting anymore...
stop those fake love....
stop cheating...
and thanks for everything you gave to me...

for you, his candidate..


i dont know how could you hate me so deep?
i never came or gone to him...
i just stay!
when he needed me, i helped him
when he didn't, i still stay here.
i don't know whats totally big problem that you both have.
i'm a victim!
it's totally wrong when you hate his ex(s) when you realize that they all include me or even you are the victim!
i made it clear wasnt just because to make him come back to me, not at all!
i won't he come back to me, remember!
i felt this for many times again and again.
and now i know what actually happened on both of you.....
i even dont have a reason to still loving him........
so tired with those fake situation and think to stop this relationshit!

For You, my Dearest God...
I beg to You, God.... Please open they eye cares... Show them which one is true and which one is false... Show them the truth... I begging on You. please... and give me a strength to face it, to face them. I have to fight lonely, just with You. Don't leave me, God. You're the one who could make me strong. give a gracefulness to my heart.. give me a strength, give me a strength. I know i'm not totally alone, i have You, i have my family, i have so many friends, who loved me. but i'm just depend on You right now... please help me to face it with the strength. Help me to move on, and help them to find 'the truth'.

I sincerely letting it be...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?