Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#20FactsAboutMe

So this stuff is hitting my instagram's feed all days. Unfortunately, no one tagged me yet. So I decided to take a chance through this blog hahaha poor me :(
So here's my #20factsaboutme

1. I wore my hijab since the beginning of high school. My father actually told me to wear it since in middle school but I denied it with many nonsense reasons. Many things happened later, I met someone who has a beautiful personality with hijab on her head. She simply moved my heart. But if someone asked me why did I make a decision to wear hijab? I don't know. Just like falling in love, wearing hijab doesn't need any reasons. I just simply fell for that. That's all.

2. Easily impressed. If you're The Sims-ers, you must have known how does your sim act with their easily impressed treat, don't you? I over-reacted in some cases. I'm an easily shocked person. I give an over cheerful respond when someone tells something fun. I cry easily when they tells a sad story, so I better not really concern while listening to them. First impression is really a big deal for me. When you do something nice and makes me laugh, it'll resound in my mind over and over again and otherwise. Furthermore, I laugh over nothing, sometimes. I'm way too much happy to meet someone who is easily impressed and love to laugh on some unimportant things as well. Otherwise, I hate when I ask cheerfully but they answer slightly.

3. I loved pink when I was kid. My parents bought me all the stuffs with pink on it. I was sick of it since I turned into a teenager and started to like blue. I returned to love pink nowadays but not as much as I love blue. In fact, I didn't collect everything in blue, I just bought every single cute things no matter what colour on it.

4. I love to read. I read every read-able things when I was a kid. I bought a comic regularly once a week. I spent my whole break time in kindergarten to read, read and read Bobo magazine on the corner of class instead of playing and eating. My favorite part of Bobo magazine is Okky and Nirmala section. I was like an anti-social kid and drowned myself to a new imaginative world.

5. Drawing is my whole time passion, but it's not my talent at all. When I was younger I used to draw a house plan, cause I was obsessed to be an architect. I used to draw outfit designs and had a dream to be a fashion designer back then. I used to draw a pan and a spatula on the wall when I was 4 and it surprisingly reflected what happens today as a nutrition college student.

6. I started to write diaries, poems and short stories since I was in elementary school. It was an honor yet thrilling to read my poem in front of the class. I went to a few poem-reading competitions but never made it to final. I thought about being a writer when I was in middle school but finally found out that it's just my hobby.

7. I really love to explore something new especially in art and technology but never master any of them. I will extremely repeat those new things and easily get bored later on.

8.  Eight is my favorite number. Beside it is my birthday, it also because I like the uniqueness of the shape of number eight. It also symbolize the infinity when it's 90 degrees rotated. Moreover I like eight in Japanese, "Hachi".

9. I prefer to have a few friends and make it as a long-life friendship than have many friends but only last in a few years.

10. Different with other girls, I was a naughty kid back then. I was accidentally doused with hot water when I was a baby. The marks disappeared as I grew up and only left on my leg. Years after that I ran quickly through the descent road, and broke my forehead. The marks still left yet.

11. I'm a shy person. "Jutek" "Beler" is people's frequently first impression about me.  I talk less, write more. I like to speak by writing rather than speaking. But once I met a comfortable person, I turned into unstoppable person. I talk and laugh most.

12. I had a fluffy cubitable cheek when I was a kindergarten student. It's easily disappeared when I lost many weight. It happens repeatedly nowadays. My cheek is the first bulging part everytime I gain weight.

13. I never ever said "I love you" directly to my parents because they never taught me to. Love is a taboo word in this family.

14. Being an architect was my big dream since I was younger but failed to make it comes true. That is the reason I really fall for The Sims.

15. I love children. I really want to be a member of Unicef to help them reach their future dream.

16. I am a very last minute person. A deadliner. A procrastinator

17. I like singing but unfortunately don't have a good voice and vibra and easily get jealous when listening to other's good voice. I was like "I want your vocal cords, asap!"

18. Soundclouding is my mood booster. When I get bored, i simply search any instrumentals, sing, read a poem, record it and click upload. That's it.

19. My favorite TV programs are travelling, home and interior, and cooking. It never changed since I was younger.

20. I like many things which I'm not able to get hold of. I like swimming and swimming pool but I can't swim. I like theme park such as Dufan but I'm too afraid to ride those Tornado, Histeria, and friends. I like travelling but can't afford to go to faraway places. I like doing social and community service, but never really jump down into it. I like to read english text but always messing around while writing and speaking in english.


That's all my #20factsaboutme. Anyone who read this should do the same! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?