Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Overseas Call Experience

afternooooooon!!
im feeling so happy right now. i just had a call on skype with Soeun, my new korean friend. I was really nervous. actually, we both were nervous. She can't speak english well. So i think it was difficult to her to speak on that time. I found that she was really nervous. and we laughed a lot. I asked "what are you doing?" she answered, "Im watching 2pm on internet." then she asked "what time is it?" the clock was shocking me, it written 2:.. pm and i answered "it's 2pm here. really." and we laughed again hahaha. i think we just shared our laughed mostly lol
how poor I am, i dont have a headphone to speak haha. So i have to shout to let people hear my sound by this call. And yeah, on this case, i shouted -_- but it seems she didnt hear me clearly. but i could hear her clearly. Her voice heard so cuuuuute! the internet connection was bad so it was ended - called - ended - called.
then u know? she played piano for me! at first she didnt know how to say it in english. But i got what she trying to tell. She said, "do you like piano?" i said yes. and she wanted to play Secret song with piano. She asked me to wait. Theeen, i heard a beautiful sound. yes it was her piano's sound. she played it very well. I clapped my hand and shouted "Daebak!" "It's so great!" actually i tried to ask her when did she start to play piano? but it seems she didnt understand what I've said. And it accidentally ended again -_- poor
we tried to call each other again, then i asked her to teach how to speak in korean. She said, "Annyeong!" and i replied, "Annyeong!" so quite after that moment haha. then i tried to speak "Annyeong! Fika imnida" and the connection ended up again~ ah so tired with that connection. but it was really fun and awesome.
 I would like to hear Soeun with her piano again next time. I was really entertained.
Imma actually sad because something. she entertained me as well.

It was my first time to have an overseas conversation by call hahaha and it was fun! i wanna try it again!!
thank you so much Soeun! Neo neomu neoum daebak! Jjang! haha


♡✿♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?