Thursday, June 24, 2010

Under Your Adorable Sky

Here .. 
A place where I can be myself .. 
A place where I let my fatigue .... 
I'll find my own world here .. 
Just for me, my Lord and His sky .. 













Thursday, March 18, 2010

17:07 


The sky grew dark and cloudy mixture of the evening sky. The sun had started to move. I dunno, the sun was not visible that afternoon. I don’t know because it was about time it took leave or were covered with clouds. I took off my shoes and my bag and went quickly. By still using the uniform, I snapped my railing and climbed one rung at a time. Arrived in which the place who had been appeared in my mind during the exhausting journey of the mind and energy draining. I don’t know why, this afternoon I came home with something different. A wedge my heart. I'm so tired of the mind and body. 


Roof of the house .. 



This is my place, with Him .. For some reason I felt very close to God when I saw His sky stretched in front of my face. I think there is no barrier for me to meet and see Him. Here is where I took off my fatigue. I turn on the music player from my cell phone. Songs that I often turned these days. There was no boredom. Lihatlah Lebih Dekat-Sherina. The song started playing with me that afternoon. I spread my arms. Ah, I wish I could hug my Lord. I saw the sky spread out. So large. The wind cools my mood. Really. I can find the freshness. The wind had been brought and flew my fatigue. The sky had been sucked it and locked became a dark cloud. I still lay with my stretched hands. I breathe deeply and I felt then.

Get the meaning

. The beauty breathe. My eyes looked straight. Surrounded me, I just see the sky, clouds and a flock of birds fly around. But clouds didn’t move nevertheless. I could feel that .. I went in and drown in it. I fly in dreams. I stared straight again the sky. Then my heart said, God I was in front of You now, I see the sky that You create with Your glory. Is there any magic that You’ll show to Your servant? I hope .. 
The air began to cool, the wind was cold, no less. The song almost finished, I repeated again. Once again I reiterate, I never get bored .. My eyes began to shut with all the atmosphere that I felt at that time. In smile, I still hoping for a miracle. I followed the song word to word which has full of meaning. Occasionally tears began drip, sign that my fatigue had spewing. 


Bila kau dapat mengerti,
Sahabat adalah setia…
Dalam suka dan duka
Kau kan dapat berbagi rasa untuknya…..
Begitulah seharusnya, jalani kehidupan, setia… setia
Dan tanpa terpaksa……. 


Those lyrics, why ... why? 

The sentences flashed in my brain, too difficult to manage it slowly. All flashed. 


Weren’t we friends before?
Weren’t we always share laughter and tears?
Weren’t you in that picture? Smile with me?
Then where are you now? ‘Till now I haven’t found you... ..


Is this one of the reasons that this inner was tired?? 
I think the answer is yes ... this is one of many stories ... 

I dunno, I'm tired of it all. But why my fatigue is reduced? I can feel it, I live in happiness .... I was free from the prison. Slowly my eyes open ... 


Mengapa bintang bersinar ?
Mengapa air mengalir?
Mengapa dunia berputar?
Lihat segalanya, lebih dekat..
Dan kau akan mengerti… 


I look to my right, light on the other end is lit, the sky was getting dark, too. I was able to be sure, that the evening has come .. I changed my position until my face staring straight back. The clouds were gone .. Gone away from the front of my face. I just closed my eyes in a moment and when I look at the clouds before it was nevertheless left. Why now it became far? Once again my heart says, and now accompanied with a smile, God, Is this a miracle I was asked? Do You have to show it? Ah ... Again, I breathe and enjoy the evening air.. Beautiful .. I wanna say it, but should it be said as beautiful? Yes, it was a beautiful sky, but .. this atmosphere .. Does the name is beautiful? Argh, I lost the words to describe my comfort at that time. All I know, I just feel comfortable, peaceful, covered the sky .. Really, it's wonderful. I returned to find my missing soul. Like my soul back in my lying body. Ah, I dunno.. I dunno what to say. I can’t describe it. Let my heart feel it directly. Really I lost the words for it. I squeezed again. My heart felt light as a cotton. Just like heavy burden lifted from my shoulders. I feel the freshness of new soul .. My restlessness has eroded. Faint adzan voice be heard. Signs that I get called to see Him in three cycles. I meet you, Alloh ... 

I went down with a light heart and a smile that adorned my heart. I'm relieved ... I had take it down .... 


* God, does that miracle is a sign that there will be a bright spot after the clouds storm in this story? Hopefully……..
*Get the meaning of this song, you’ll understand when you see it closer ... ^_^ 






No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?