Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life Lesson: From a very thoughtful korean friend

Hello blog universe, i've missed you alot!!! alot!
I was so busy these days. But everything's getting better, i mean that deprived happiness i mentioned before has finally back to me. Alhamdulillah praise to Allah. But some things are messed up and i almost death by all the crazy uncontrollable assignments. I am totally messed up. It isnt actually worse than a few months ago when i felt like losing my sunshine, ok that was too much. It's been more than a year and i've recovered a lotta things so thats why i said everything's getting better each days. And it means it's been a year i didnt talk to my awesome korean friend. She's the one that i told you before, who has a very briliant sight of life, a very thoughtful person, and i enjoy every single minutes talking with her bcs its really comfortable. We used to talk about everything, whether it's love, movie or even the education and culture. It's because she has a lot of knowledge and her english is the best among all my korean friends. She is a good listener and every single words she said makes me want to meet her in real life. I always said it's amazing to have such an overseas friend, it opens your eyes to have a very bright sight of the other side world. It feels like a dream, you're talking and seeing each others in cyber but it's really hard to make it real. and if you want to meet him/her you have to sleep and dream again. But world is just a world, seas are just seas. There will be a day when seas and oceans are really nothing and we finally meet in real, someday. we both promised to try our best in life, study, work, make money to grant our wish. I cant wait for that day.

Well, after a lot of trouble during our communication, i mean i deleted my kakaotalk once because of phone problem and she deleted her facebook account and finally made a new one (idk at first). i finally downloaded it again and tried a convo with her, oh God i was kinda glad and realized that i've missed her way too much. A year and many things happened in our life. I told her i broke up with the boy i told her before. And she was in a relationship with the boy she told me before but just broke up with him last month because of distance problem. Im so sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it is. I've tried the LDR once and it's not easy, though it was just different city. I cant imagine when she has to bear anything with the different countries, miles and hours. It must be really hard. But she's strong enough and i'm proud of her. She has a very positive way in thought. She said the time is the medicine, i totally agree! Though it becomes harder when the time is concur with her last year of highschool. She said life is so miserable, sometimes. That's right. Life demands us to struggle a lot. Life taught us to be stronger and stronger. Isnt it too wise? Yahaha told ya before, she has a nice perspective of everything in life.

I learn so many things while talking with that girl named Eunha. And really want to meet her in person. Well, at last I told her not to be worry because God's plans are always better. Some day you'll meet another perfect guy, not perfect in everything, but perfect to complete your imperfections. See ya when i see ya! Kisshh:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?