Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Mother's Day - 2011

Actually, today isn't mother's day. Every day is mother's day. but this is a right time to say...
Happy Mother's Day 
to the best woman I ever met..

Mom, me love you more than you know. I found it's hard to say that I love you, because you never told me how to say 'I love you Mom' . Nevertheless, you've showed me how to show a sincere love. That's what  I've learned from you.
Mom, though there's so many disappointing things that we both feel, still, I know you love me. That's why I never stop loving you til this time. I've done so many mistakes, I've said how disappointed I am. It just because I want you to never stop loving me. You're the best woman. You're a really strong Mom I ever know. You didn't even show your tears. I just ever saw your tears when your father's death. My heart faded just because your tears. So, Mom, don't ever cry anymore. Let me be a stronger girl by seeing your strength.

Mom, thanks for your patience. Your lil girl has grown up, I know you worrying me so much. But it's more important to watch out your health then.

Momma, thank you for everything you've done to me. Thank you for held me on your tummy for about 9 months. Thank you for kept me so that i could born to this world. To let me know thing that called 'Love'. Thank you for taught me things that I didn't learn from school. Mom always being as the best school in this world. Though it's hard to tell you how much I love you, I learn to show my love as you did.

Mom, I'm so sorry for being a disaster in your life but for God's sake I never meant to. I promise will make you proud to have a girl like me, Mom. I promise :)

And not only to my Mom, I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to every Mom all over the world. You're the best!



♡✿♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?