Saturday, November 5, 2011

This Year Presents

night readeeers!
i know it's too late to share this one, buuut, i'm so excited to tell you about this. it's still about my birthday.
I got a lotta love from everyone, and these were a very precious present. best ever!

start from the 8th day of October, i got a lil surprise from my besties, here we are!

behind the scene...

how cute :3 love this cake! I promised to you to post this pic!



Fatwah - Yunith - Fika


look at my face -_- cream on everywhere and that eyes.... swelled


and thanks so much to you guysss! ({})

 looks weak bcos of that eyes. with @melemelemel













and i love you guys so much!
 (~˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩)~ ~(˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩~)
(˘з˘)




I also got another present from my school friend!

 this one is from my chairmate, Lugas. She is the seller :p
this is a Denim Binder. I really want to have this one.
I said to her and already booked this.
But she shocked me when she came to me and gave a present that contain this binder lol


 another one is this poster edited by Lala
I also love this one. she mixed my head with that Hanbok (Korean traditional dress)
she also put "Fika-ssi Manse!" on that picture, which means to gave me a spirit

Also thanks sooooo much for you both! :* ({})


and the most precious present is absolutely from Allah. I remember last year I got Redbee kkk and also good marks on my report book! and this year, I got a very incredible present. Ya kno what?? I got a free ticket to watch 2PM HANDS UP ASIA TOUR! aaaa I'm very grateful!! There's no word to explain how's my heart feel right now! I ever said, "any girl who give me 2PM tix as a present would be my sister, and any boy who give me, would be my......" and I really GET that ticket!! i call it a present from God! alhamdulillah :') it seems like a dream aaa i'm reallyyyy happy! and thank you so much for Walls Cornetto also for @SiCornettoBoy!



this photo brought me to that ticket!



thanks to @baguskn who has been helped me and Amel.
and really I'm the luckiest person to have a friend like Amel. She is really... daebak!
Her passion really makes me fire!! I almost gave up but she always encouraging me! So we will watch 2PM together! I love you so much Amel! :*

tweeps said....






this one was about an hour before the announcement 

I was surprised when I would go to course and got a text from my friend, "Fikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa menaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang." I just replied, "DEMI?"
for God's sake I screamed from parking lot til in front of school's lobby. I saw Amel was there, and Pak Toto, my teacher shook his head with a tease smile -_- I shouted to Amel, she laughed and said, yes, we won! Ah I really wanted to jump but I was on the motorcycle -_- 
From that time, there're a lotta friends mentioning my twitter. Here some of them




Thanks to the lucky man, Kak Ryan who gave me the information about that Quiz lol!

alhamdulillah ya Allah makasiiiiiiiiiih banget, setiap tahun dikasih kado yang luar biasa, yang mungkin orang lain mau tapi Fika dikasih sama Allah. Tapi sebetulnya jauh lebih berharga ketika aku nggak ngecewain orang tua karena alhamdulillah nilai rapor bayangan juga udah bagus :') Makasih banyak ya Allah, kadonya istimewa bangeeeeeet. Makasih udah ngejawab doaku kalo setiap usaha itu memang pasti ada hasilnya, nggak mungkin nihil :') Makasih udah ngebuktiin untuk yang kesekian kali, kalo Allah denger semua doa-doaku dan ngeliat semua usahaku. Alhamdulillah, subhanallah :')
those all are still seem like a dream. Miracle still exists :')
I'm very very glad and thanks to everyone who support and help me anytime. I love you :)  
and see ya soon, Junsu Oppa, Khunnie Oppa, Taecyeonnie Oppa, Wooyoungie Oppa, Junho Oppa, and Chans Oppa! can't wait to see you soon at Jitec Mangga Dua! 11-11-11 Gonna be aweseome!


with tears of joy :')

Fika

♡✿♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?